130 vs 140 rear tire - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

130 vs 140 rear tire

This is a discussion on 130 vs 140 rear tire within the Grom Wheels & Tires forums, part of the Honda Grom Garage category; Originally Posted by MNNTHBX Curious why you wouldn't order tires from us (or any other vendor that directly supports this community) instead of eBay, who ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: 130 vs 140 rear tire

is Living the Dream

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by MNNTHBX View Post
    Curious why you wouldn't order tires from us (or any other vendor that directly supports this community) instead of eBay, who doesn't give three craps about you....
    I ordered mind from a vendor, just wanted to show the pricing only on those tires so I searched ebay just to get a picture of the tires and that's it.

I've ordered more parts from HardRacing than I believe most on here, and other vendors that are on this site. I don't advertise who I buy from and such but I do look for deals with FREE SHIPPING and no CALIF SALES tax collected by vendors for the state of Calif.

This user has no status.

Member #
    i just tried to buy a tire online, with this new court case settlement certain states can now charge state tax online even to people who do not live in their state.

Gold Supporting Member
    Supporting Member
    is Wishing I was riding....

Member #
    To be real clear, it’s your money, and you can certainly spend it where and how you want. My point is, we innovate a lot of products for the community, host the single best event in the nation at a financial loss, and provide a ton of industry support. I’m sure we’re not the only shop here that try’s to do the same. Chapparel runs a great long-standing business, but they’re not particularly concerned with the betterment of this community the way several of us are. In short .... We appreciate your support and the opportunity to impress, beyond the sale....
    Top Shelf parts & accessories WWW.MNNTHBX.COM

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

is Leaving the dream!!!

Member #
    To be real clear, it’s your money, and you can certainly spend it where and how you want. My point is, we innovate a lot of products for the community, host the single best event in the nation at a financial loss, and provide a ton of industry support. I’m sure we’re not the only shop here that try’s to do the same. Chapparel runs a great long-standing business, but they’re not particularly concerned with the betterment of this community the way several of us are. In short .... We appreciate your support and the opportunity to impress, beyond the sale....
    MNNTHBX, with all do respect sir but I don't understand how this help my question and all turned into a vendor looking for business. I appreciate your support to the community and how active you are here but I don't think this type of comments really help your business. Just my 2 cents but stuff like this push me to just look around in other places.
    50-50 likes this.
    m2boost aka Ernie

'18 Gron Lemon Ice Yellow
    TST Fender Eliminator w/ Integrated turn signals
    Chimera Intake w/K&N Filter

Yoshimura RS-2 Full System
    Dyno Jet Power Commander V
    and more... to come...

Gold Supporting Member
    Supporting Member
    is Wishing I was riding....

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by m2Boost View Post
    MNNTHBX, with all do respect sir but I don't understand how this help my question and all turned into a vendor looking for business. I appreciate your support to the community and how active you are here but I don't think this type of comments really help your business. Just my 2 cents but stuff like this push me to just look around in other places.
    That certainly wasn’t the intent. I answered your question first and foremost. I also never tried to get your business. I never tossed any link to our site, and referenced our direct competitors would appreciate the support as well, vs a big box store.
    Top Shelf parts & accessories WWW.MNNTHBX.COM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links