Northwest of Houston new 2019 grom/any one out here-thoughts -impressions- grom talk
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Northwest of Houston new 2019 grom/any one out here-thoughts -impressions- grom talk

This is a discussion on Northwest of Houston new 2019 grom/any one out here-thoughts -impressions- grom talk within the Southwest Grom Owners forums, part of the Honda Grom Regional Forums category; Hi everyone, itís September 2018 I have owned my grom for about a month, 450 miles and it is the 6th motorcycle I have owned. ...

Thread: Northwest of Houston new 2019 grom/any one out here-thoughts -impressions- grom talk

This user has no status.
    Member #
    Odometer

Hi everyone, itís September 2018
    I have owned my grom for about a month, 450 miles and it is the 6th motorcycle I have owned. All I can say it is the most fun Iíve had on two wheels. I moved out of the center of Houston about 35 miles nw and although l live in the country now I was not riding my vtx 1300c so I sold it. I missed riding, but not the weight and bs that goes along with riding a bigger bike. I rode a buddyís grom about 4 1/2 weeks ago and three days later I had my own. Fun on top of fun... no ego, no scary weight management, just pure motorcycling. I think about riding and 5 minutes later Iím on the road. I am still surprised at how it handles. Still learning what it will do...turning, stoping and so on. So far I have only managed to get it up to about 62 mph in a full tuck ( I only weigh about 150). Iíve been told that will improve a bit after the first 1000 miles or so... I hope to be able to cruise 55-60, might not be realistic. Iím completely stock, except for the seat which I ordered from Corbin after the first 50 miles....the stock seat was painful. Just trying to reach out to grommers in the area as I am experiencing grom on the brain...just love it.

Mods for the near or not so near future open to used if you have any of these
    air intake
    zoom loop exhaust
    vagabond rear fender eliminator/ luggage rack

Look forward to any advice, commentary or just bsín about groms
    Last edited by Grandaddy Grommer; 09-21-2018 at 04:29 PM.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    hey, new rider here in cypress, just picked up new grom. No mods yet, picked up with 1 mile, and have rode 10 miles since. Looking at all the same mods at some point in the future also

Sponsored Links