MNNTHBX Exclusive! HammerHead Levers - The highest quality levers on earth....
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

This is a discussion on MNNTHBX Exclusive! HammerHead Levers - The highest quality levers on earth.... within the MNNTHBX forums, part of the Vendors category; We’re freaks to quality, and are pumped to say #mnnthbx is the exclusive dealer for the highest quality levers in the moto market. @hammerheaddesigns. Transform ...

Thread: MNNTHBX Exclusive! HammerHead Levers - The highest quality levers on earth....

Gold Supporting Member
    Supporting Member
    is Wishing I was riding....

Member #

We’re freaks to quality, and are pumped to say #mnnthbx is the exclusive dealer for the highest quality levers in the moto market. @hammerheaddesigns. Transform the shifting feel of your Grom or Monkey. We’ll give away a billet Grom/Monkey lever to the first order over $200 that asks for the free lever in the notes box at checkout!
    https://mnnthbx.com/product/hammerhe...-honda-monkey/
    https://mnnthbx.com/product/hammerhe...or-honda-grom/

Top Shelf parts & accessories WWW.MNNTHBX.COM

This user has no status.

Member #
    Anyone taken advantage of the free lever yet?

Gold Supporting Member
    Supporting Member
    is Wishing I was riding....

Member #
    It's long gone. Plenty of lever in stock however, and feedback has been fantastic.
    Top Shelf parts & accessories WWW.MNNTHBX.COM

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    The quality of these levers is amazing. I was on the fence at first but after seeing one on a SX race engine in Troy lee design factory store I was convinced. There is a noticeable improvement over the tb parts one I replaced. More ridged and somehow feels like it does not take as much effort. I replaced the metal tip with a rubber one sold separately by hammerhead. Makes it nice to ride in my comfy slip on shoes. Hey MNNTHBX, thought about stocking these replacement shift tips? There are a few color options available.

MNNTHBX Exclusive! HammerHead Levers - The highest quality levers on earth....-16974a80-c4b1-40ff-92cf-d5412b87fb68.jpg

Sponsored Links