possible trx450 swap
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

possible trx450 swap

This is a discussion on possible trx450 swap within the Grom Builds forums, part of the Honda Grom Forums category; Hey guys, I've got a built TRX450 sitting in my garage from when I used to race but at the moment it has a bunch ...

Thread: possible trx450 swap

This user has no status.

Member #

possible trx450 swap

Hey guys, I've got a built TRX450 sitting in my garage from when I used to race but at the moment it has a bunch of frame work and stuff that needs to be done. I cracked the frame in a couple places among some other problems. I know I want to buy a grom and when I do i'm thinking about throwing my race motor into it because why not lol. Does anyone have any advice or knowledge on what all I would need to do it? Thanks guys!

is doing grom things

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by christivn216 View Post
    Hey guys, I've got a built TRX450 sitting in my garage from when I used to race but at the moment it has a bunch of frame work and stuff that needs to be done. I cracked the frame in a couple places among some other problems. I know I want to buy a grom and when I do i'm thinking about throwing my race motor into it because why not lol. Does anyone have any advice or knowledge on what all I would need to do it? Thanks guys!
    My guess is that the hardest part about that would be fitting the oil cooler and radiator. Maybe that's why every 450r swap I've seen was from a dirtbike?

TRX450R was my first love! Had an 05, sold it last year... been on the hunt for a clean ER for a little while now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Sponsored Links