CDN Grom - Page 4
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

CDN Grom

This is a discussion on CDN Grom within the Grom Builds forums, part of the Honda Grom Forums category; Got another set of 'Rizoma' axle sliders off AliExpress, this time for the front. The C$15 price can't be beat. Not sure if there's a ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: CDN Grom

is dialing in the bike for my
    wife !

Member #
    Odometer
    3400 km
    Got another set of 'Rizoma' axle sliders off AliExpress, this time for the front. The C$15 price can't be beat.

Not sure if there's a special wrench for the outer cups. I'm just hand tightening them. Bit worried they could come loose and fall off. I might just put some loctite on them...

Main event tonight was the new chain. RK Black Scale 420 U-ring chain.

I'll let my wife cruise around a bit with it as is but then I'll clean off the packing grease and switch to a wax based lube.

2015 OG Grom in Yellow - AODRacing loop exhaust, ContiScoot tires, EBC HH front pads, RideItMoto levers, Renthal kevlar grips, Road low bars, CJR ECU, TB cam, MNNTHBX Mtake, Outerwears, Koso temp gauge, short shift linkage, TST sliders, Aliexpress tail tidy, Aliexpress axle sliders

Pending - oil cooler, CoreMoto braided lines, high mount exhaust, rearsets and GP shift conversion

wife !

Member #
    Odometer
    3400 km
    The front axle sliders.

2015 OG Grom in Yellow - AODRacing loop exhaust, ContiScoot tires, EBC HH front pads, RideItMoto levers, Renthal kevlar grips, Road low bars, CJR ECU, TB cam, MNNTHBX Mtake, Outerwears, Koso temp gauge, short shift linkage, TST sliders, Aliexpress tail tidy, Aliexpress axle sliders

Pending - oil cooler, CoreMoto braided lines, high mount exhaust, rearsets and GP shift conversion

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    CDN, what is that little blue gizmo on the rear chain sprocket?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

wife !

Member #
    Odometer
    3400 km
    Chain, sprocket alignment tool. Clamps to sprocket and shows if the chain is straight.
    Paultergeist likes this.

wife !

Member #
    Odometer
    3400 km
    Woodcraft brake return spring. Had hoped to get locally but found good deal (free shipping) at Tactical Mindz

New shifter arm. $40 and steel instead of $70 billet piece from Sato Racing. Needed longer arm to make it easier to find neutral.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links