Build: Bonafyd's Grom - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Bonafyd's Grom

This is a discussion on Bonafyd's Grom within the Grom Builds forums, part of the Honda Grom Forums category; Originally Posted by 50-50 Which levers did you put on it? MZS short levers from Amazon....

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Bonafyd's Grom

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 50-50 View Post
    Which levers did you put on it?
    MZS short levers from Amazon.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonafyd View Post
    Which levers did you put on it?
    MZS short levers from Amazon.
    How’s the quality? Any issues with fit or sloppiness?

Knowing that good lever sets cost $150+ I have a tough time buying cheap levers.

This user has no status.

Member #
    How’s the quality? Any issues with fit or sloppiness?

Knowing that good lever sets cost $150+ I have a tough time buying cheap levers.
    They feel pretty good, i originally wanted to pickup some womet-tech levers from TST industries but their website kept giving me issues on top of that i called them and whoever answered the phone basically told me to use the website after i tried explaining to him it's not letting me so that was my cue to skip that purchase.
    what's even more odd is my first order from them was a phone call.. so that's why i didn't get them and got these, a bunch of guys on youtube are running them so i said i'll give the MZS levers a shot and so far so good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    MY power vision tuner came in as well as my JT 14t front sprocket.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    They feel pretty good, i originally wanted to pickup some womet-tech levers from TST industries but their website kept giving me issues on top of that i called them and whoever answered the phone basically told me to use the website after i tried explaining to him it's not letting me so that was my cue to skip that purchase.
    what's even more odd is my first order from them was a phone call.. so that's why i didn't get them and got these, a bunch of guys on youtube are running them so i said i'll give the MZS levers a shot and so far so good.
    Good to know.

The Womet-Tech levers do look good, but I never heard of that brand before seeing the TST video on YouTube. ASV, CRG and Pazzo are the brands I'm familiar with.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Good to know.

The Womet-Tech levers do look good, but I never heard of that brand before seeing the TST video on YouTube. ASV, CRG and Pazzo are the brands I'm familiar with.
    Yeah ASV are great levers.. I really really wanted Zeta levers, I had them on my DRZ400sm they're very nice quality levers.. i wonder if there's a cross reference for honda dirtbike levers?? - ZETA RACING -
    50-50 likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Yeah ASV are great levers.. I really really wanted Zeta levers, I had them on my DRZ400sm they're very nice quality levers.. i wonder if there's a cross reference for honda dirtbike levers?? - ZETA RACING -
    I'm not familiar with Zeta. Did you try contacting them and asking them if they have any options for the Grom?

is hiding the credit card from
    the Grom!!

Member #
    Odometer
    I've been running MZS for 6 months and not one problem.
    50-50 and Bonafyd like this.
    2017 Grom
    Koso 4V GF Ported / Drowsports 181 piston / Takegawa Oil Pump, Cam Chain Tensioner, Crank Support Kit & Catch Can
    Koso 34mm TB GF Ported / DynoJet PCV, WB2 & AFR / GF Manual Cam Chain Adjuster
    Drow Sports CF Intake & Oil Cooler / Hindle Exhaust / OPMID 2 Temp Gauge
    Kitaco Clutch Cover / SMR 6 Disc Clutch & 60% Springs / Chimera Clutch Plate
    RacingBros Adj Fork Kit and Shicane HLR Shock / Vagabond Fender Eliminator
    Seat Concepts

This user has no status.

Member #
    I'm not familiar with Zeta. Did you try contacting them and asking them if they have any options for the Grom?
    They're "JDM" company out of japan who makes very high quality parts for off road and atv's and since it's a honda i wanted to keep that "JDM" feel.
    Nah I didn't contact them I figured i'd get the MZS levers for now, and in the meantime try to figure out a cross reference and swap them out later on..
    50-50 likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I picked up a new flat seat off ebay, I can't wait until it gets here.. the stock seat is a brick.

My power vision tuner came in, my tyga belly pan cover should be here thursday..
    I'm looking forward to the weekend.
    50-50 likes this.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links