Honda Grom banner

Alex's Grom Mild Build

8K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Ricky Spanish 
#1 · (Edited)
Well my name is Alex and I'm from El Paso, TX and I never thought I would get back into this hobby. I use to own a 2006 Honda Ruckus that I really enjoyed and I still think up to this day it was a mistake letting it go.

Anyhow, I know it's a bit late to start my build, considering what I have done to it but here it goes. I'll keep updating my profile as i go about changing it up. Enjoy!
Got my 2017 Honda Grom from Las Cruces, NM. Here are some before and after shots of the bike.

Modifications as of now...
-Fender Eliminator w/ELFR-1
-Composimo Racebarz 'Clip on Bars' Polished
-Composimo 2" Front Fork Lowering Kit
-Composimo 4.5" Rear Lowering Link
-Composimo Rear Adjustable Stretch Kit
-Ohlins Rear Adjustable Damper w/External Reservoir
-DID Racing 420D 132 Link Chain
-Yoshimura RS-2 Carbon Fiber Race Full Exhaust
-Belly and Tail Fairings
-Kitaco Clutch Cover
-Power Commander V
-Takegawa Super Oil Pump
-4 Row Oil Cooler w/ a custom mount
-Pazzo CNC Shorty Levers
-BRIDE Seat
-TST LED Flush Mount Turnsignals w/ 3-2 Harness
-MNNTHBX Mtake w/ Shroud Brace
-Billet RPM Clutch Spring Plate w/EBC Springs

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks you guys!
So I actually wanted to share some background on me but unfortunately it looks like totalruckus went under and I had a 3 year worth of a build thread. These are the only pictures I was able to salvage from the thousands of pictures I had, it's a shame...

Hope you guys enjoy it, I had some serious work to the carb with extensive trial and error on the engine parts; finally hitting 61MPH on the stock bore engine(49cc) but it had to Rev up past 10k RPM's.

Attachments

#13 ·
Does this mean you are starting over? Or moving on to greener pastures...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.