BikerzBits, tdm headlight and rear caliper adapter
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

This is a discussion on BikerzBits, tdm headlight and rear caliper adapter within the Vendor Reviews / Links forums, part of the Grom Classifieds category; while not super extensive on inventory, bikerz bitz in taiwain has dome decent stuff on the cheap. https://bikerzbits.com/ Ordered a part I haven't seen anywhere ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: BikerzBits, tdm headlight and rear caliper adapter

is breaking shit and taking names

Member #

while not super extensive on inventory, bikerz bitz in taiwain has dome decent stuff on the cheap. https://bikerzbits.com/

Ordered a part I haven't seen anywhere else, the twin pot adapter , and a projector headlight, legit Honda part.

took less than a week to arrive, shipping was 18 bucks. packaging was interesting (stuff was packed in cardboard and in a large DHL bag, no box, but it all arrived safely.

caliper adapter and headlight, + shipping under 70 bucks.will be ordering one of th exhausts for m father in laws R3. looks suspiciously like a dan moto pipe, and for 140 bucks, worth a shot. I would recommend the company.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BikerzBits, tdm headlight and rear caliper adapter-dscn0890_zpsbylst1qh.jpg   BikerzBits, tdm headlight and rear caliper adapter-dscn0892_zpsldovlt5m.jpg   BikerzBits, tdm headlight and rear caliper adapter-dscn0895_zpscad5npc3.jpg   BikerzBits, tdm headlight and rear caliper adapter-dscn0893_zpsxrmue4x7.jpg  
    mrclowny likes this.
    A bunch of old stuff that runs. 2stroke grom build...in process.. eventually...

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Nice, might have to order the headlight, luggage rack, and YSS shock!

This user has no status.

Member #
    That's really a good price!

The rear caliper adapter, did you buy that to use with the stock calipers? If so, is it for looks? or does it make tire changes easier? I hate aligning the stock calipers when reinstalling my rear tire...

I always thought the adapters were only needed when adding after market calipers, like Brembos...

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    the caliper adapter uses the original stock 2 piston front caliper. it removes that issue of aligning. should work better than the stock rear.
    mrclowny likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    oh! I didn't realize the rear stock caliper is only a single pot! I just looked at my pic and saw that! lol Thanks for the info! I think I may need to do this since my stock front caliper is collecting dust in my closet..

Edit: I'm kicking myself for not knowing this! I could've done it when I changed the rear stainless lines!!!!! Ugh.

Member #
    fwiw, I used the stock line, just reversed it due to the banjo bends and my rearsets.

This user has no status.

Member #
    +1 on BikerzBits. I had a great experience with them over a year ago, although my order took much longer to fulfill.

Not that it matters for most folks, but they are in Thailand, not Taiwan.
    m in sc likes this.

Member #
    Thailand, yes., my bad

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by m in sc View Post
    while not super extensive on inventory, bikerz bitz in taiwain has dome decent stuff on the cheap. https://bikerzbits.com/

Ordered a part I haven't seen anywhere else, the twin pot adapter , and a projector headlight, legit Honda part.

took less than a week to arrive, shipping was 18 bucks. packaging was interesting (stuff was packed in cardboard and in a large DHL bag, no box, but it all arrived safely.

caliper adapter and headlight, + shipping under 70 bucks.will be ordering one of th exhausts for m father in laws R3. looks suspiciously like a dan moto pipe, and for 140 bucks, worth a shot. I would recommend the company.
    I really dig your setup and swingarm!

Member #
    thanks. finally took it out last night for a test ride. rear brake works fantastic. more feedback through the rearset lever. This is for us mere mortals who actually use the rear brake.... I highly recommend it if you have an old front stock caliper laying around. and they have yss shocks under 100 bucks, in stock.
    chaddington likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links