Hard Racing review
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Hard Racing review

This is a discussion on Hard Racing review within the Vendor Reviews / Links forums, part of the Grom Classifieds category; I work at a motorcycle dealer, and unfortunately none of our suppliers and distributors carry brands like kitaco and takegawa. So retail price is a ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By dpelt73
  • 2 Post By jtirwin27

Thread: Hard Racing review

This user has no status.

Member #

Hard Racing review

I work at a motorcycle dealer, and unfortunately none of our suppliers and distributors carry brands like kitaco and takegawa. So retail price is a huge thing for me when buying motorcycle parts somewhere else.

I pulled up Hardracing and one other popular grom parts retailer and put pretty much (other retailer didn't have the takegawa cam, but a different cam) the same parts in the cart and Hardracing was about $100 cheaper for everything. They have a huge selection and an easy "add-on" feature for related components when checking out certain items.

The only issue I have is that the 143bbk I ordered is on backorder, but their website says it's in stock. The next business day I got an email saying it was on backorder and for the bbK waiver. I said it was fine that I'd like the kit anyways. Responses through email were very quick. I did mention that the website still shows the kit is in stock, but even today the site still says "in stock".

So great pricing, good communication, but had I known the item was backordered maybe I would have looked to see if someone else had it in stock? I don't care that it's back ordered, these things happen, but I'm not a fan of a site showing everything in stock when they aren't there ready to ship.
    321GromInk likes this.
    Danny
    CCS #73
    Chicken Strips Racing

DP Brakes, Comet Leathers, Vortex, Shorai

is Still trying to find the Flux
    capacitor in this thing

Member #
    Odometer
    several
    mishaps happen. They are crazy busy and provide stellar customer service and shipping. Best prices around. Ill continue to order from them.
    adamwayne and trainmaster like this.
    "Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death"

is enjoying Grom Life.

Member #
    I work in the auto industry and we sell a bunch of different parts and keeping up with the website isn't always easy. It's probably manually updated and no one has gotten around to it, or maybe they don't have a full time website guy, etc. Sounds like a good site though. Most websites are crap and maneuvering them is confusing. I can't stand the website we have at our job. Ordering a part is ridiculously difficult online, but the owners are set in their ways. Maybe someday we'll get with it haha.
    2015 Grom - Black and White Sissy Lala Fart Around Bike
    2014 Honda CB1000R - Black and Gold Beastly Demon
    Instagram: Old_Goat_Ninja

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

is grommmmmin'

Member #
    This has happened to me before when a place doesnt actually have the item in stock when it says so on the site, not with Hard but a different Grom parts store, and I'll admit it does peeve me as well..

BUT I will say, HARD racing went above and beyond in customer service in my experience and their shipping is the quickest of all other places for sure.

Sponsored Links