Dynojet PV3 Full System w/ Wideband & ECU
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Dynojet PV3 Full System w/ Wideband & ECU

This is a discussion on Dynojet PV3 Full System w/ Wideband & ECU within the Parts for Sale / Wanted forums, part of the Grom Classifieds category; Complete DynoJet Power Vision PV3 setup with wideband. I am moving onto a different setup and no longer need this. This is the complete kit ...

Thread: Dynojet PV3 Full System w/ Wideband & ECU

is "Working"

Member #
    Odometer

Exclamation Dynojet PV3 Full System w/ Wideband & ECU

Complete DynoJet Power Vision PV3 setup with wideband. I am moving onto a different setup and no longer need this. This is the complete kit and caboodle with a married 2017-2020 ECU. Very awesome kit if you have basic bolt ons even a few bbks. DynoJet has tons of tunes that you are able to flash onto the ecu. Monitor the bike with the unit with over 20 parameters. This will fit any 2017+ grom. Simply just swap your stock ecu with the one thats included with the kit. This will fit 2014-2015 groms but you are not able to use the ecu thats included. You would need to purchase a license from DynoJet.
    🔥$500.00🔥
    ▪︎Cash/Venmo/PayPal F&F

🇺🇸 FREE SHIPPING 🇺🇸
    Located in Epping, NH.

Dynojet PV3 Full System w/ Wideband & ECU-pv3.jpg
    2017 Honda Grom SF
    [ Koso 4v 181 | Koso 34mm TB | Koso Cam | Koso Cam Chain Tensioner | 10hole Injector | Aracer RC1 W/ Wideband | Dinger Intake | Brembo P32s w/ VEE Rotors | Ohlins Suspension | GromFatherz Manual Tensioner, Headstuds, Speed Spacers, Cam Cover | Carbon Fiber Everything | ]

This user has no status.

Member #
    I might be interested in the wideband if you want to separate.

is "Working"

Member #
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    I might be interested in the wideband if you want to separate.
    If i separate it, it would be $260 shipped.
    2017 Honda Grom SF
    [ Koso 4v 181 | Koso 34mm TB | Koso Cam | Koso Cam Chain Tensioner | 10hole Injector | Aracer RC1 W/ Wideband | Dinger Intake | Brembo P32s w/ VEE Rotors | Ohlins Suspension | GromFatherz Manual Tensioner, Headstuds, Speed Spacers, Cam Cover | Carbon Fiber Everything | ]

Sponsored Links