NEW Kev tek engine cage neon/highlighter custom yellow for sale
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

This is a discussion on NEW Kev tek engine cage neon/highlighter custom yellow for sale within the Parts for Sale / Wanted forums, part of the Grom Classifieds category; I purchased an extra cage and the owner of tactical mines refused to take it back, so I’m stuck with an engine cage that I ...

Thread: NEW Kev tek engine cage neon/highlighter custom yellow for sale

This user has no status.

Member #

I purchased an extra cage and the owner of tactical mines refused to take it back, so I’m stuck with an engine cage that I do not need for a Honda gram it is new and never been used or installed and comes with all the original stickers that even came with the purchase. I have the receipt. I’m only asking what I paid, and you get to skip having to wait three months lol. Can ship ASAP. (Their return time is horrible).
    Asking 350 to cover shipping. I paid 340 after taxes. I can provide receipt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NEW Kev tek engine cage neon/highlighter custom yellow for sale-1b382931-9ed5-4ab0-aabd-55da6595ff4e_1569778463388.jpeg  

This user has no status.

Member #
    Bump... lol. Sorry gonna upload more pics soon, hope it’s ok to bump this since I posted it as a new user and think it got overlooked. Ships from Midwest.

Sponsored Links