Monkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

This is a discussion on Monkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover within the Parts for Sale / Wanted forums, part of the Grom Classifieds category; I am selling my Takegawa RS Sports Exhaust. Bottom line was that I prefer the look of the stock exhaust and wanted something closer to ...

Thread: Monkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover

is Pinned

Member #

I am selling my Takegawa RS Sports Exhaust. Bottom line was that I prefer the look of the stock exhaust and wanted something closer to the stock sound. While not obnoxiously loud, I prefer slightly less volume.

Less than 200 miles run time, no major blemishes other than on the back side where some paint rubbed off while I was fitting the inner side panel behind the muffler. That side panel is included and simply mounts using the two points of attachment for the muffler and one zip tie as pictured. I have trimmed, massaged, and clearanced the panel so there is no contact with the exhaust and thus no rattles. It looks awesome!

Everything you see on the blanket is included, including a brand new exhaust manifold gasket. There is also a small aluminum strip I made to fit between the heat shields to prevent your pant legs slipping in between and melting on the header pipe. I did all of the R&D and was the guinea pig for this exhaust.

I paid $390 for the exhaust + $60 for the side panel = $450. Will sell for $300 shipped within the US. PM your e-mail address and I will send you an invoice via Paypal.

Here is a link to a sound clip:

<span data-offset-key="757d6-0-0" style="font-family: inherit;">

Monkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa1.jpgMonkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa2.jpgMonkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa3.jpgMonkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa4.jpgMonkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa7.jpgMonkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa8.jpgMonkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa9.jpgMonkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa10.jpgMonkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa11.jpgMonkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa12.jpg
    2019 Honda Monkey
    2015 Honda XR650L
    2019 Yamaha Tracer GT

is Pinned

Member #
    And a couple more photos:

Monkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa6.jpgMonkey Exhaust - Takegawa RS Sports + Custom Side Cover-takegawa5.jpg
    2019 Honda Monkey
    2015 Honda XR650L
    2019 Yamaha Tracer GT

is Pinned

Member #
    Bump, still have it. Someone interested for $275 shipped (lower 48)?
    2019 Honda Monkey
    2015 Honda XR650L
    2019 Yamaha Tracer GT

Sponsored Links