Is this a good deal on 2015 GROM - State of WA
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

This is a discussion on Is this a good deal on 2015 GROM - State of WA within the Grom For Sale / Wanted forums, part of the Grom Classifieds category; 2015 GROM, Single Owner, under 2k miles. Asking $2400 MODs: Renthal handlebars Flush turn signals Bride seat M4 exhaust PBI Front Sprocket-14T Kitaco cluch cover ...

Thread: Is this a good deal on 2015 GROM - State of WA

This user has no status.

Member #

2015 GROM, Single Owner, under 2k miles. Asking $2400

MODs:

Renthal handlebars

Flush turn signals

Bride seat

M4 exhaust

PBI Front Sprocket-14T

Kitaco cluch cover

Kitaco 50% stiffer clutch springs

RP billet clutch spring plate

Takegawa super oil pump

MZS levers

Fender eliminator

Dual sport tires (Kenda K761) - Are this good for the street?

I am a beginner and MODs are not really very important to me yet. I want to learn riding first, so if any of the MODs here make it hard, please let me know so that I can skip this deal.

Also, is this a good time to buy a bike used/new. Is this when we get to see lot of deals or should I wait a little bit more? Since I am new the bike will most probably sit in my garage before we hit Spring.

is Living the Dream

Member #
    It's a good deal if it is the original owner, check the wear on the throttle handle and on the riders foot pegs that will be your tell tail sign.

You can always replace the things that will make it look like a low mileage grom.

good luck, the vin number will usually tell you if the bike has been in service and has had it's recall done on the gas tank fuel pump since the mileage is usually put on the work order when doing the RECALL job on the grom.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Thank you. I have requested the VIN. Can I check the VIN in any free VIN check website?
    Quote Originally Posted by CiscoSanJose View Post
    It's a good deal if it is the original owner, check the wear on the throttle handle and on the riders foot pegs that will be your tell tail sign.

You can always replace the things that will make it look like a low mileage grom.

good luck, the vin number will usually tell you if the bike has been in service and has had it's recall done on the gas tank fuel pump since the mileage is usually put on the work order when doing the RECALL job on the grom.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

is Living the Dream

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by bxkrish View Post
    Thank you. I have requested the VIN. Can I check the VIN in any free VIN check website?
    you can also check various website to see if the owner has posted his experience with his grom or even on facebook website, just see if you can find out his various login name on those website.

Good Luck

Sponsored Links