rode to Hollister Ca to Corbin on my grom to check out electric motorcycles - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

rode to Hollister Ca to Corbin on my grom to check out electric motorcycles

This is a discussion on rode to Hollister Ca to Corbin on my grom to check out electric motorcycles within the Off-Topic forums, part of the Honda Grom Forums category; I'm digging the Veteran for Trump shirt man....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: rode to Hollister Ca to Corbin on my grom to check out electric motorcycles

This user has no status.

Member #
    I'm digging the Veteran for Trump shirt man.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by CiscoSanJose View Post
    If you are going to the races post lots of pictures and if you can stop by the paddock area ask lots of question on what battery pack the bikes are using.

I hope there are some privateers racing also, I seen one youtube video of a guy with a R1 electric bike that was running pretty good on the track.

One of the e-moto bike set itself on fire at the redbull ring on Saturday, they managed to sort another ot for the race. a few riders went down in damp conditions and were unable to pick the bikes back up they are so heavy. They were saying the bikes have a light on and can be picked up if its green but not red, they have a little crane which comes along and puts the bike into a sort of mobile fireproof room to take it back to the pits! it was a good race on Sunday but you get the impression the whole thing isn't quite properly ready at the moment.
    Following VR|46 and all things Moto GP.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links