Some work on their motorcycles ...
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Some work on their motorcycles ...

This is a discussion on Some work on their motorcycles ... within the Monkey Pictures/Videos forums, part of the Honda Monkey 125 Forums category; & I chose to go for a walk and wait for the winter to put on some accessories. my wife asked me why the other ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By KBK0
  • 2 Post By KBK0

Thread: Some work on their motorcycles ...

This user has no status.

Member #

Red face Some work on their motorcycles ...

& I chose to go for a walk and wait for the winter to put on some accessories.
    my wife asked me why the other bikes remained in the garage and I practically only used the Monkey!
    I made her happy by telling her that the 765 RS was unusable on the road, that I did not want to go play on a circuit and that I was going to sell it ...
    that I will keep the Thruxton R for a while longer but that I enjoyed riding my little monkey.

I even managed to make Monkey gain altitude ..not very high, but almost 1000 meters anyway ...

This user has no status.

Member #
    Beautiful pictures

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by PaneraiGuy View Post
    Beautiful pictures
    Meci...
    I live along the Rhine just at the German and Swiss border; by doing a few kilometers, I go from the plain to the vineyards; then drive in the Vosges forests.
    different landscapes in one day.
    unfortunately, I can not take the monkey to the Swiss Alps or the Black Forest who are all close to my home.
    even if everything is possible, it would be too much to my little engine. you have to know how to be reasonable with the monkey .. and I'm sure he'll do it for me

T Monkey and Monkey Rider Ken like this.

Sponsored Links