Offset shifter arm for GP / reverse shift
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

This is a discussion on Offset shifter arm for GP / reverse shift within the Grom Performance forums, part of the Honda Grom Garage category; Babyface aka Sato Racing make a long / offset shifter arm that comes with their GP shift rearsets and that can be purchased separately as ...

Thread: Offset shifter arm for GP / reverse shift

is dialing in the bike for my
    wife !

Member #
    Odometer
    3400 km

Babyface aka Sato Racing make a long / offset shifter arm that comes with their GP shift rearsets and that can be purchased separately as part of their spares offering for $70 plus S&H. It's billet aluminum and a nice piece I am sure... However, I have had similar aluminum short shift arms from China that tend to loosen up after a while on the shift shaft so I was reluctant to spend the money on their aluminum piece.

I did some research and came across this Tarozzi piece from Fast From the Past: Offset Shift Arm Arm by Tarozzi It's reasonably priced and steel, so should last and not loosen up.

It works perfectly. You do need to swap out to an aftermarket low profile sprocket cover (aliexpress special on mine, Driven makes the nicest ones I think but they're more $) but this is an otherwise straightforward setup for GP / reverse shift.

I'm stoked.

2015 OG Grom in Yellow - AODRacing loop exhaust, ContiScoot tires, EBC HH front pads, RideItMoto levers, Renthal kevlar grips, Road low bars, CJR ECU, TB cam, MNNTHBX Mtake, Outerwears, Koso temp gauge, short shift linkage, TST sliders, Aliexpress tail tidy, Aliexpress axle sliders

Pending - oil cooler, CoreMoto braided lines, high mount exhaust, rearsets and GP shift conversion

is dialing in the bike for my
    wife !

Member #
    Odometer
    3400 km
    I should add that when I say it works perfectly, it has a similar throw to the stock arm and as a result, makes it as easy to find neutral as before. The short shift arms can make it difficult to hit neutral.
    Last edited by CDN Grom; 10-02-2019 at 07:49 PM.
    2015 OG Grom in Yellow - AODRacing loop exhaust, ContiScoot tires, EBC HH front pads, RideItMoto levers, Renthal kevlar grips, Road low bars, CJR ECU, TB cam, MNNTHBX Mtake, Outerwears, Koso temp gauge, short shift linkage, TST sliders, Aliexpress tail tidy, Aliexpress axle sliders

Pending - oil cooler, CoreMoto braided lines, high mount exhaust, rearsets and GP shift conversion

Sponsored Links