Dynojet PV3 and Power Core - Juicy Detail and Help Inside - Page 22
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Dynojet PV3 and Power Core - Juicy Detail and Help Inside

This is a discussion on Dynojet PV3 and Power Core - Juicy Detail and Help Inside within the Grom Performance forums, part of the Honda Grom Garage category; Originally Posted by 50-50 What's the reasoning for only smoothing small areas? Most of his map is between 12.8 to 13.1 AFR. I would turn ...

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Dynojet PV3 and Power Core - Juicy Detail and Help Inside

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 50-50 View Post
    What's the reasoning for only smoothing small areas?
    Most of his map is between 12.8 to 13.1 AFR. I would turn on dynamic coloring and look for rich spots and try to bring the 12.8 areas up to 13.1
    I'm guessing it would be a little more fuel efficient and probably make around the same power. You could try smoothing a huge section if you want. You can always revert back to the old map if you don't like the results.
    Quote Originally Posted by obijuanito View Post
    In case i rescale the fuel table (rpm axis) do i have to modify (with the exel solution) another table, like for example timing table? Or just the fuel table? Or another tables and settings too?
    I think there's 4 tables it will affect. Injector pulsewidth normal and fast idle, and ignition timing neutral and in gear.
    obijuanito likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    As the bike iddles at 1500rpm could i use the 1100 and 1300rpm cells to use them in the higher rpm range?
    Let me explain...
    I would erase the data in the 1100 and 1300 rpm cells and relocate from there the whole grid (1200 rpm data would be in the space where 1100 was and 1400 rpm data would be in the cells where 1300 was). At the end of the grid i would have 2 empty cells. Then i would change the 9250 cell and would raise it to 9500 and the 2 empty cells would be 10000 and 10500 rpm cells...
    Would this be a good option?

Enviat des del meu LG-H870 usant Tapatalk

is 8.5.Zer0's Fastest!Grom

Member #
    Florida, Respect the Locals and our Beach!
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by noob View Post
    I think there's 4 tables it will affect. Injector pulsewidth normal and fast idle, and ignition timing neutral and in gear.
    Affects 9 areas of the map:

Injector pulse width - Fast Idle, Normal , Tps Failed
    Decel Timing Override - Override active igniton timing
    Limiters - Ignition Timing, Max and Min
    Ignition Timing - Nuetral, In Gear, Tps Failed

When I made changes to the axis for Injector pulsewidth normal everything carried over to the associated tables

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

is 8.5.Zer0's Fastest!Grom

Member #
    Florida, Respect the Locals and our Beach!
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by obijuanito View Post
    I would erase the data in the 1100 and 1300 rpm cells and relocate from there the whole grid (1200 rpm data would be in the space where 1100 was and 1400 rpm data would be in the cells where 1300 was). At the end of the grid i would have 2 empty cells. Then i would change the 9250 cell and would raise it to 9500 and the 2 empty cells would be 10000 and 10500 rpm cells...
    Im sure that would work, changing timing tables as well, in gear for sure not sure if nuetral would be needed.

I think Mr Saturns method would be easier, cause for the most part the last three cells from 8500 to 9250 the timing markers the same. There is a little area at the 8500 rpm range around 20 to 60% tps the timing differs by around 1degree
    Last edited by dubSolo; 10-29-2019 at 05:29 PM.
    obijuanito likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dubSolo View Post
    Im sure that would work, changing timing tables as well, in gear for sure not sure if nuetral would be needed.

I think Mr Saturns method would be easier, cause for the most part the last three cells from 8500 to 9250 the timing markers the same. There is a little area at the 8500 rpm range around 20 to 60% tps the timing differs by around 1degree
    I just did a map the way saturn and dubsolo suggested (changing last 2 cells rpm values) and will try that map.
    Thanks guys!

Enviat des del meu LG-H870 usant Tapatalk

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 50-50 View Post
    What's the reasoning for only smoothing small areas?
    Highlight the whole map, and hit 'S' about 10 times and that should tell you why.

If you use the AutoTune script, you only want to smooth the modified areas, otherwise you'll pull the 'on target' areas out of the correct IPW value. 1 step forward, 2 steps back, in other words.
    DJMatt likes this.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Sponsored Links