Oil Catch Can Inside - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Oil Catch Can Inside

This is a discussion on Oil Catch Can Inside within the Grom Performance forums, part of the Honda Grom Garage category; I refer at kitaco can I have Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Oil Catch Can Inside

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    1500 km
    I refer at kitaco can I have

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk

is In love with motorcycles since

Member #
    I'm not sure but reading all the comments, for me all (Kitaco, Takegawa, ect) looks same, if it have 2 upside ports, 1 breather and 1 downside port works. Or I'm don't see something important?
    Last edited by Dariusz; 05-22-2019 at 01:32 PM.
    MSX UD ITA likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I am torn with the same thing. I am leaning toward the kitaco catch can. Mainly because I dont see anything that justifies the extra $60 in price for the takegawa. Honestly not sure I want one that will drain the sludge back into the oil filler. I see what comes out of the catch can in my subaru and dont want it back into the engine. For the small amount I assume this is going to catch, I feel I can just top off oil if needed. So I will run one hose from the crank case vent, one to the intake for vacuum and one to oil filler for venting.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

is Living the Dream

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by alibi View Post
    I am torn with the same thing. I am leaning toward the kitaco catch can. Mainly because I dont see anything that justifies the extra $60 in price for the takegawa. Honestly not sure I want one that will drain the sludge back into the oil filler. I see what comes out of the catch can in my subaru and dont want it back into the engine. For the small amount I assume this is going to catch, I feel I can just top off oil if needed. So I will run one hose from the crank case vent, one to the intake for vacuum and one to oil filler for venting.
    Kitaco catch can might work for some, go and look at all my posting on testing of various combo of oil catch can from DIY HFT filter to DIY making my own setup out of spare parts and more and I found out at the end for me that the Takegawa oil catch can gave me the lease amount of problem and worked the best for my Takegawa 181-4v engine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links