Homemade Fender Eliminat
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Homemade Fender Eliminat

This is a discussion on Homemade Fender Eliminat within the Monkey Talk forums, part of the Honda Monkey 125 Forums category; So I got tired of looking at that monstrosity of a fender. When I was disassembling it I kept looking at pictures of some of ...

Thread: Homemade Fender Eliminat

This user has no status.

Member #

Homemade Fender Eliminat

So I got tired of looking at that monstrosity of a fender. When I was disassembling it I kept looking at pictures of some of the ready made eliminators and they all seemed to still sit really low. I looked at the arms that held on the rear reflectors and thought they may work.

After a grinding them off the originally assembly and some coaxing into shape, voila! It's not the prettiest I know but I rescued parts that would have otherwise been junked and it sits much higher than the prefabs.

I ordered some cheap led bolts off Amazon and soldered together a little harness for them. They are plenty bright to meet the state reqs for license plat illumination.

Overall, I'm really pleased with it and I haven't had any issues, this is my to and from work commuter daily.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Homemade Fender Eliminat-img_20191004_142211_1570312593745.jpg   Homemade Fender Eliminat-img_20191004_142233__01_1570312610904.jpg  

This user has no status.

Member #
    Looks awesome, very different take than most you see. I like that it’s a bit higher up.
    2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
    1977 Triumph Bonneville T140V
    2019 Honda Monkey 125
    IG - unknown_overland

Sponsored Links