DH motoring
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

DH motoring

This is a discussion on DH motoring within the Monkey Talk forums, part of the Honda Monkey 125 Forums category; I sent them my ecu. It arrived. I haven’t heard from them. I sent an e-mail to them, sent David a PM on here, and ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: DH motoring

This user has no status.

Member #

DH motoring

I sent them my ecu. It arrived. I haven’t heard from them. I sent an e-mail to them, sent David a PM on here, and a FB PM. Still nothing. They took my $170 almost instantaneously. What the fudge?!?!
    kdt1 likes this.

is dialing in the bike for my
    wife !

Member #
    Odometer
    3400 km
    What's the timeline?

He's reputable, give it some more time. People are busy. I think many of us, myself included, have very high expectations when comparing against likes of Amazon etc where logistics are pretty impressive.
    asume likes this.
    2015 OG Grom in Yellow - AODRacing loop exhaust, ContiScoot tires, EBC HH front pads, RideItMoto levers, Renthal kevlar grips, Road low bars, CJR ECU, TB cam, MNNTHBX Mtake, Outerwears, Koso temp gauge, short shift linkage, TST sliders, Aliexpress tail tidy, Aliexpress axle sliders

Pending - oil cooler, CoreMoto braided lines, high mount exhaust, rearsets and GP shift conversion

This user has no status.

Member #
    Per the website:

The price for the stage 1 reflash is $105 which includes return shipping to you in the United States. You will need to send us your ECU and we will flash it and get it back in the mail by the following business day (1-day turnaround time).

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by jimundascores View Post
    Per the website:

The price for the stage 1 reflash is $105 which includes return shipping to you in the United States. You will need to send us your ECU and we will flash it and get it back in the mail by the following business day (1-day turnaround time).
    This is what was promised. I sent it overnight, they got it Tuesday. I got a reply Saturday night. I am certain David will offer me a discount for the poor customer service. The 1 day turnaround promise appears to be a lie. I hope he remembers to put the cam in the box. Btw, I am 100 miles from him and he still couldn’t do it on time. Sorry, crappy service is what I got from DH Motoring. He said he will mail it out Monday. 6 day turnaround time?!?!?!

This user has no status.

Member #
    When you place an order online, yes our system does charge you immediately. You sent me an email on Friday evening, and a Facebook message on Saturday night which I replied to within a couple hours, I didn't receive any other inquiries from you during normal business hours the week before. I am honestly sorry it took so long, but I did have an issue connecting to your Monkey ECU and should have let you know what was going on earlier. That issue was resolved and the ECU has been tuned and is leaving today via USPS. That said, me being 100 miles away doesn't change how fast I can get to everything, there is no priority assigned to people based on how close they are.
    CDN Grom and threar like this.
    dhmotoring.com

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by activ3 View Post
    When you place an order online, yes our system does charge you immediately. You sent me an email on Friday evening, and a Facebook message on Saturday night which I replied to within a couple hours, I didn't receive any other inquiries from you during normal business hours the week before. I am honestly sorry it took so long, but I did have an issue connecting to your Monkey ECU and should have let you know what was going on earlier. That issue was resolved and the ECU has been tuned and is leaving today via USPS. That said, me being 100 miles away doesn't change how fast I can get to everything, there is no priority assigned to people based on how close they are.
    It was received last Tuesday. Today is Monday. Why didn’t I get the 1-day turnaround? That was my question. Yes, you should have let me know I wasn’t going to get what I paid for. 1-day turnaround is featured in your advertising, not 6-day. I gave you 3-4 days after you received it before contacting you. Seems like a reasonable approach when I’m promised 1-day turnaround. That’s why I waited to contact you.

I didn’t know I would be held accountable for giving you the benefit of the doubt. Do you need the forum members to call and verify you are working on their ecu in order to get the 1-day turnaround? That is the message I got. It’s my fault for not contacting you to ensure you were working on my ecu? Your qualified apology seems hollow to me. Crappy customer service followed up with poor customer relations is what I got. I hope the cam and the tune work well. Will the misrepresentation from DH Motoring continue?

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda monkey View Post
    It was received last Tuesday. Today is Monday. Why didn’t I get the 1-day turnaround? That was my question. Yes, you should have let me know I wasn’t going to get what I paid for. 1-day turnaround is featured in your advertising, not 6-day. I gave you 3-4 days after you received it before contacting you. Seems like a reasonable approach when I’m promised 1-day turnaround. That’s why I waited to contact you.

I didn’t know I would be held accountable for giving you the benefit of the doubt. Do you need the forum members to call and verify you are working on their ecu in order to get the 1-day turnaround? That is the message I got. It’s my fault for not contacting you to ensure you were working on my ecu? Your qualified apology seems hollow to me. Crappy customer service followed up with poor customer relations is what I got. I hope the cam and the tune work well. Will the misrepresentation from DH Motoring continue?
    When did I hold you accountable?

DHM is a small business and is not a corporate powerhouse, I started this business to help progress Grom performance and because the community as a whole is usually pretty cool and fun to work with. I think it's best we both go our own ways, as I don't think my product will live up to your expectations. I will flash your ECU back to stock and send it back along with a full refund plus 10% for your inconvenience.

EDIT: I have refunded your card the $170 charged, but it won't let me refund an amount greater than the purchase price. If you PM me your Paypal information I will send you an additional $25 to cover your shipping fees to me as well as your inconvenience.
    Last edited by activ3; 09-16-2019 at 02:08 PM.
    CDN Grom, grommyk, rob78 and 6 others like this.
    dhmotoring.com

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by activ3 View Post

When did I hold you accountable?

DHM is a small business and is not a corporate powerhouse, I started this business to help progress Grom performance and because the community as a whole is usually pretty cool and fun to work with. I think it's best we both go our own ways, as I don't think my product will live up to your expectations. I will flash your ECU back to stock and send it back along with a full refund plus 10% for your inconvenience.

EDIT: I have refunded your card the $170 charged, but it won't let me refund an amount greater than the purchase price. If you PM me your Paypal information I will send you an additional $25 to cover your shipping fees to me as well as your inconvenience.
    Whatever you think is appropriate. Put a $20 in the box for my postage and we’re almost even. Take the 1-day turnaround off your ad if it’s not feasible. You missed a chance to repair a customer relationship.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Whatever you think is appropriate. Put a $20 in the box for my postage and we’re almost even. Take the 1-day turnaround off your ad if it’s not feasible. You missed a chance to repair a customer relationship.
    Will do, $20 will go in the box. 99% of the time we meet the 1-2 business day turnaround as advertised, sorry I didn't contact you after I knew it wasn't shipping on the second day. Ride safe.
    Farmboy90 likes this.
    dhmotoring.com

This user has no status.

Member #
    This is none of my business whatsoever but would really like to see this get worked out with the upgraded ecu. I used to do small scale watch repair/mods for friends on another forum but it wasn't long before it got out of hand, due to my full time job and life, I no longer do it, DH Motoring is very large scale compared to what I was doing, there's bound to be delays for one reason or another from time to time.
    Last edited by Ireek; 09-16-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links