DH motoring - Page 6
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

DH motoring

This is a discussion on DH motoring within the Monkey Talk forums, part of the Honda Monkey 125 Forums category; Wait, this isn’t some fancy skit to get us all to run out and buy stuff from DHM, is it?!?...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: DH motoring

This user has no status.

Member #
    Wait, this isn’t some fancy skit to get us all to run out and buy stuff from DHM, is it?!?
    50-50 likes this.
    2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
    1977 Triumph Bonneville T140V
    2019 Honda Monkey 125
    IG - unknown_overland

This user has no status.

Member #
    Funny how that works, isn't it? Something tells me that DH Motoring will be just fine.
    tooter likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I wouldn't want to have you as a customer either.

I have spent enough money with DHM, he's a stand up guy. Even had a issue with a 186 kit and he took care of it right away!
    50-50 likes this.
    2015 Grom - High Compression 125 Build
    2018 Grom - 143cc BigBore
    1986 Spree - 70cc BigBore
    2017 DRZ400SM

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Let’s recap, I paid for 1-day turnaround. This is highly touted by the vendor. I need the Monkey for transportation. I live on a 5 mile-long island. My job is in a commercial fishing area. The Monkey “hides” between 2 buildings by the a/c units. I can’t take my wife’s suv or my vtx 1300 because it is filthy down there and space is at a premium. He received the ecu Tuesday midday and called me Saturday night. Yes, I am entitled to get what I pay for. Every time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DH motoring-image_1569497341782.jpg  

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Sure, I’ll recap with you. You disabled your only means of transportation on a bet against the real world, and lost. Blame your hardships on poor planning. You should have bought a spare ecu to keep you going until you could send it back for credit if it was so important. I’m becoming impressed that this concept somehow escapes a full grown adult.
    Yoshimura RS3 Full Exhaust | MNNTHBX Intake | TB Cam | CJR ECU Flash | MNNTHBX Handlebars | Glowshift Tach | Bar end mirrors | Yoshi tail tidy | Mini turn signals | Shorty levers

is doing grom things

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda monkey View Post
    Let’s recap, I paid for 1-day turnaround. This is highly touted by the vendor. I need the Monkey for transportation. I live on a 5 mile-long island. My job is in a commercial fishing area. The Monkey “hides” between 2 buildings by the a/c units. I can’t take my wife’s suv or my vtx 1300 because it is filthy down there and space is at a premium. He received the ecu Tuesday midday and called me Saturday night. Yes, I am entitled to get what I pay for. Every time.
    Let's recap, you are a spoiled, entitled, narcissistic dickhead. You made up some crazy shit about David, you claimed he was a scam artist, you used your job titles and your former military rank to display why you think you're so much more special than the rest of us. Then you proceeded to whine, cry, and bitch like the dick eater you truly are. My god, the world should just revolve around you.

And as stated above, you put yourself in this situation! You disabled your own bike! But NOOOOO..... why would YOU take any responsibility for that??? Especially when you're so special and successful that you can buy 7237828273791872 other ECUs to send out!!!

Learn how to be a real fucking man. Stop crying about it. And I guarantee you would never act like this if we were all in a room together. Matter of fact, I would pay to see you pull this shit at something like the crawl. You would never tell David or anyone else to their face their a scam artist. You would either get laughed out of the room or the taste slapped out of your mouth.

You talk about all your successes and accomplishments... your stupid old ass STILL hasn't learned how to be HUMBLE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

is smaller the cc, bigger the pp.

Member #
    Somebody else mentioned in this thread that sometimes customers aren't worth keeping, and you're one of them, Honda monkey. It's pretty clear why he didn't want to deal with you and I don't blame him one single bit.

David has a great relationship with this community and many people know he's a one man show. I've personally dealt with him on numerous occasions and he's NEVER led me to believe he's less than trustworthy, nor anyone else I've sent to him. I will never hesitate to send more folks his direction because I know without a shadow of a doubt he will take care of them. Great guy to deal with and a great friend I've had the pleasure of personally racing with.

is Living the Dream

Member #
    Same thing happened to Finbro and other companies for Grom and Monkey MC, people's or custormer demands exceed the ability to provide sometimes in a timely manner.

If you are worried about upgrading your grom or monkey MC, first make a list of stuff you are going to upgrade and order it before doing any tear down of your MC.

better yet keep your Grom Monkey bike stock and ride it like you stole it

Ride safe all
    CDN Grom and PaneraiGuy like this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Wow! Like a previous poster said. I think you must be quite young. Another poster said, like it or not the world does not revolve around you.
    The fellow that took in your ECU clearly stated he had trouble connecting to the unit. sometimes that takes time to resolve. I have had it happen in the marine industry as well and is not easy to rectify in some cases. You could have contacted him on Wednesday.......and did not. Your choice.
    Also, you should have made alternate plans just in case you did not have the unit back in time. Sending out an ECU on your primary form of transportation and expecting it back almost immediately is a second clue you may be on the young side. Use this as a learning experience, put your big boy pants on, and get on with life!
    irsh likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links