DH motoring - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

DH motoring

This is a discussion on DH motoring within the Monkey Talk forums, part of the Honda Monkey 125 Forums category; Originally Posted by Honda monkey If Iím prick, youíre a cunt. Where are the moderators? Most likely sitting back watching you make an ass of ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: DH motoring

is doing grom things
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Honda monkey View Post
    If Iím prick, youíre a cunt. Where are the moderators?
    Most likely sitting back watching you make an ass of yourself, like the rest of this forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

This user has no status.
    Member #
    Well this thread has been most productive.

is fiddling with RZ350's now!
    Member #
    Odometer
    2018 Grom
    Koso 170 4V/34mm TB/Koso injector/ DIY intake/ aRacer Mini5 + AF1 + DG1
    Koso pump & chain tensioner/ Stock clutch ring / 60% stiffer springs
    Takegawa Crank Support Bearing / Takegawa Catch Can / Kitaco Clutch cover
    Clear cam sprocket cover/ Egay oil Cooler
    Ohlins F&R / Hindle exhaust w DB killer / Galfer brake line w EBC HH Pads
    Pro Taper grips, G2 throttle tube / Gromfatherz axle spacers
    Kepspeed alum. swingarm / Bar end mirror, RAM mount, USB Port
    Seat Concepts / Opmid V2

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Linguini View Post
    Well this thread has been most productive.
    I was thinking yesterday how things were a bit quiet around here lately and I suspected that people were just out enjoying their Monkey's.
    Danny Linguini likes this.
    2019 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XE
    1977 Triumph Bonneville T140V
    2019 Honda Monkey 125
    IG - unknown_overland

This user has no status.
    Member #
    Odometer
    If I’m prick, you’re a cunt. Where are the moderators?
    I have to admit... if I had the expectation of a quick turnaround time and it was not met I'd also be a little put out. It's one reason I bought an aftermarket ECU so as to avoid having any down time. I go through withdrawls if I can't ride every day!
    2018 GROM: Modified for reliability longevity gas mileage... and fun.

This user has no status.
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by tooter View Post
    If I’m prick, you’re a cunt. Where are the moderators?
    I have to admit... if I had the expectation of a quick turnaround time and it was not met I'd also be a little put out. It's one reason I bought an aftermarket ECU so as to avoid having any down time. I go through withdrawls if I can't ride every day! [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.hondagrom.net/forums/images/blk-smilies/crazy.png[/IMG]
    Yep, and after throwing a fit and refusing to do business with me, he said he would put my ecu in the mail Monday morning. I just got the USPS notification saying he JUST mailed it and it will be here Thursday. So, a stock ecu took 2 days to get in the mail. He took my $170 instantaneously. It has taken him 8 days to mail it back. So, more like a 12 day turnaround. Wow. I still don’t have my money back. Seems like a scam. Do not trust DH Motoring. He is a lazy rip-off artist.

And to the trolls, this is what it looks like when a person stands up for themselves. The product was FAR from what was represented. The business offered a hollow apology on an open forum. I called him on it. Look at his last post. If that would have been his first reply, everything would have been ok. Capitalism is a wonderful thing. Make the customer happy and he tells his friends. Mistreat a customer and he will tell everybody.

I work in a commercial fishing consortium. I’m in sales. When I have a conflict with a customer I open up his invoice and say “whaddaya wanna pay”. People have accepted shipments they normally wouldn’t accept because they know I’ve got their back. My shipments don’t have to be weighed by the buyers. I will freak out on a fish cutter if every load isn’t a little over. I know good customer service. DH Motoring is learning from experience. Never refuse business over your emotions. Unless your bank accepts emotions, of course.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Yep, and after throwing a fit and refusing to do business with me, he said he would put my ecu in the mail Monday morning. I just got the USPS notification saying he JUST mailed it and it will be here Thursday. So, a stock ecu took 2 days to get in the mail. He took my $170 instantaneously. It has taken him 8 days to mail it back. So, more like a 12 day turnaround. Wow. I still don’t have my money back. Seems like a scam. Do not trust DH Motoring. He is a lazy rip-off artist.

And to the trolls, this is what it looks like when a person stands up for themselves. The product was FAR from what was represented. The business offered a hollow apology on an open forum. I called him on it. Look at his last post. If that would have been his first reply, everything would have been ok. Capitalism is a wonderful thing. Make the customer happy and he tells his friends. Mistreat a customer and he will tell everybody.

I work in a commercial fishing consortium. I’m in sales. When I have a conflict with a customer I open up his invoice and say “whaddaya wanna pay”. People have accepted shipments they normally wouldn’t accept because they know I’ve got their back. My shipments don’t have to be weighed by the buyers. I will freak out on a fish cutter if every load isn’t a little over. I know good customer service. DH Motoring is learning from experience. Never refuse business over your emotions. Unless your bank accepts emotions, of course.
    Oh so you think you're special and entitled. Now I understand.

But entertain me. How is DHM learning from you?

This user has no status.
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 50-50 View Post

Oh so you think you're special and entitled. Now I understand.

But entertain me. How is DHM learning from you?
    Why are you keeping this thread alive? I’m sure DH Motoring would like to see it die.

Ok, I’ll go slowly. Businesses are in business to make money. If you ever get a business, never refuse money, even if you don’t like the person, smile and take their money. And don’t alienate customers on an open forum. Don’t promise what you can’t deliver. Those are the main teaching points.

Yes, I’m entitled to get what I pay for. Every time.

And yes, I’m very special, E-5 Sgt. DAV USAF F4-E avionics tech, Permian Basin oilfield worker, father of five good men. Shoot, almost forgot my MS in Education, cum laude, 1993. I live on a 39’ ocean yacht in the Florida keys. That special enough for you, snowflake?

This user has no status.
    Member #
    Odometer
    Why are you keeping this thread alive? Iím sure DH Motoring would like to see it die.

Ok, Iíll go slowly. Businesses are in business to make money. If you ever get a business, never refuse money, even if you donít like the person, smile and take their money. And donít alienate customers on an open forum. Donít promise what you canít deliver. Those are the main teaching points.

Yes, Iím entitled to get what I pay for. Every time.

And yes, Iím very special, E-5 Sgt. DAV USAF F4-E avionics tech, Permian Basin oilfield worker, father of five good men. Shoot, almost forgot my MS in Education, cum laude, 1993. I live on a 39í ocean yacht in the Florida keys. That special enough for you, snowflake?
    I think you're the only one here who would like to see this thread die. This is free advertising for DHM and I'd bet the only person alienated is you.

As far as your military service is concerned... I'd hate to step on the little world you've created for yourself, but you aren't the only one here with it, cupcake. With your blatant lack of humility, maybe it's for the best that you aren't leading airmen anymore and I sympathize with anyone who does have to listen to you. Life happens even to those who are trying to run a small business in a market they are clearly passionate about. If you were so concerned with the down time, you should have taken your amazing success and purchased a second ECU to send in for a flash. Chill out, man.
    Yoshimura RS3 Full Exhaust | MNNTHBX Intake | TB Cam | CJR ECU Flash | MNNTHBX Handlebars | Glowshift Tach | Bar end mirrors | Yoshi tail tidy | Mini turn signals | Shorty levers

This user has no status.
    Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtheandrew View Post
    Why are you keeping this thread alive? I’m sure DH Motoring would like to see it die.

Ok, I’ll go slowly. Businesses are in business to make money. If you ever get a business, never refuse money, even if you don’t like the person, smile and take their money. And don’t alienate customers on an open forum. Don’t promise what you can’t deliver. Those are the main teaching points.

Yes, I’m entitled to get what I pay for. Every time.

And yes, I’m very special, E-5 Sgt. DAV USAF F4-E avionics tech, Permian Basin oilfield worker, father of five good men. Shoot, almost forgot my MS in Education, cum laude, 1993. I live on a 39’ ocean yacht in the Florida keys. That special enough for you, snowflake?
    I think you're the only one here who would like to see this thread die. This is free advertising for DHM and I'd bet the only person alienated is you.

As far as your military service is concerned... I'd hate to step on the little world you've created for yourself, but you aren't the only one here with it, cupcake. With your blatant lack of humility, maybe it's for the best that you aren't leading airmen anymore and I sympathize with anyone who does have to listen to you. Life happens even to those who are trying to run a small business in a market they are clearly passionate about. If you were so concerned with the down time, you should have taken your amazing success and purchased a second ECU to send in for a flash. Chill out, man.
    Why did you jump in? He said I was special, I just obliged him with the facts. I answered his questions. He was smart enough to go away.

Where and when did you serve? Are you DAV? PM me if you don’t want to share on the open forum.

If I don’t get what I paid for, I’m always going to complain. That’s the problem with our nation, people don’t stand up for themselves. Strength and resolve are seen as lack of humility. Our forefathers would be ashamed. Believe me, the original GW would’ve ruined your day if you didn’t give him what you promised. We are sons of the pioneers. Start acting like it.

Why do people accept and even defend incompetence? Blaming it on “life happens“. I guess life didn’t happen to our ancestors, they got work done. BS.

Personal responsibility is dead, cupcake.

I sent in my ecu expecting to get what I was promised. He didn’t even come close. So, I opened up a thread about it. He came on and made excuses. He said he should have called me. So, he should have called me. Then, he says he doesn’t want my business and will send it to me Monday morning. Well, he sent it Tuesday evening. What do you have to say about that? So, we’re on a 12 day turnaround for a stock ecu. He still has my money!!!! Only a fool would send DH Motoring an ecu.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links