My first two MODS - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

My first two MODS

This is a discussion on My first two MODS within the Monkey Talk forums, part of the Honda Monkey 125 Forums category; Originally Posted by Danny Linguini Oh yeah, those stickers are always the first to go. Rear rack looks really good — might have to look ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: My first two MODS

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny Linguini View Post
    Oh yeah, those stickers are always the first to go. Rear rack looks really good — might have to look into one myself!

My my second mod was the MNNTHBX seat caps. Also got the Harbor Freight aluminum pit stand and a service manual, and I’ve got swing arm spools and a 14-tooth from sprocket on order. Nothing major planned; I think I’m gonna leave it mostly stock except for the front sprocket. Maybe an intake at some point, but probably not an exhaust cos I like the look of stock and my hearing is already going to crap.
    I also ordered the seat caps and and am waiting for them to arrive. So many cool things you can buy for this bike.
    Danny Linguini likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by PaneraiGuy View Post
    I also ordered the seat caps and and am waiting for them to arrive. So many cool things you can buy for this bike.
    Really! I had a Valkyrie and a CTX1300 before this, and the two of them combined didn’t have as many aftermarket goodies as the Monkey, and it’s only been out for a year. Crazy how the market works. These little bikes I think are already more popular, plus everything is cheaper cos it’s all so small. I’m not gonna complain!

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    I installed the seat caps, nice addition, looks good and is functional. I do wish there was a kit to hinge the seat.

I installed Woodcraft axle sliders and the G-Craft spool bobbins, ordered the OEM rear rack. I want the world spec winkers and tail light assembly badly.

I will eventually do a fender eliminator kit on the rear or make my own. I may do a cam with air box mods/ECM mod and exhaust (but want to keep it quiet and OEM looking).
    Swim, Bike, Run, Ride

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Just ordered this rear rack on Amazon. Looks just like OEM, only black instead of chrome, which I kinda like. All very positive reviews. I’ll drop an update once it arrives in a few days.

https://www.amazon.com/Honda-Monkey-.../dp/B07JLGWQQT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first two MODS-197b4971-08a7-4ce8-b2a2-7d3a9af49f27.jpeg  

This user has no status.

Member #
    Just ordered this rear rack on Amazon. Looks just like OEM, only black instead of chrome, which I kinda like. All very positive reviews. I’ll drop an update once it arrives in a few days.

Looks cool. Post a pic when you get it installed.

This user has no status.

Member #

Rack delivered and installed. Easy, easy installation -- everything lined up and fit perfectly. The finish is kind of an industrial black, which I'm very happy with. Now I just need to find a bungee net small enough!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My first two MODS-img-0051.jpg   My first two MODS-img-0053.jpg   My first two MODS-img-0055.jpg  
    Last edited by Danny Linguini; 07-24-2019 at 05:29 PM.
    KBK0 and T Monkey like this.

This user has no status.

Member #

Rack delivered and installed. Easy, easy installation -- everything lined up and fit perfectly. The finish is kind of an industrial black, which I'm very happy with. Now I just need to find a bungie net small enough!

Looks great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links