Power Vision 3 experience - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Power Vision 3 experience

This is a discussion on Power Vision 3 experience within the Monkey Talk forums, part of the Honda Monkey 125 Forums category; So I have the mtake intake and yoshimura exhaust and the power vision has a file for the chimera intake and yoshimura exhaust. I should ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Power Vision 3 experience

is Newly minted honda enthusiast

Member #
    So I have the mtake intake and yoshimura exhaust and the power vision has a file for the chimera intake and yoshimura exhaust. I should be able to use this tune and still see gains and good driveability right?

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by horheyortega View Post
    So I have the mtake intake and yoshimura exhaust and the power vision has a file for the chimera intake and yoshimura exhaust. I should be able to use this tune and still see gains and good driveability right?
    That map is going to be as close as you're going to get to your setup without a custom tune.

This is where Dynojet is really slacking. There aren't enough maps for the PV3. I asked them about more maps and they said they'd happily do maps for other products, but only if the manufacturer sent the parts to them. So, basically, Dynojet isn't going to spend any money to serve their customers.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 50-50 View Post
    That map is going to be as close as you're going to get to your setup without a custom tune.

This is where Dynojet is really slacking. There aren't enough maps for the PV3. I asked them about more maps and they said they'd happily do maps for other products, but only if the manufacturer sent the parts to them. So, basically, Dynojet isn't going to spend any money to serve their customers.
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah tell me about it. That's a bummer.
    50-50 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by horheyortega View Post
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah tell me about it. That's a bummer.
    All I can say is email them and keep emailing them. The more people that email them and let them know that the PV3 owners are unhappy the more likely they are to do something about it.

[email protected]

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    1500 km
    Quote Originally Posted by stefke View Post
    The benefit I think remains that you remove it afterwards from your bike, so no extra cables or components that can fail.

that's not a benefit if you know a little electronics...

2 years ago I casually saw dynojet maps for power commander... They're useless due to infinite combinations of kits available for our engine...

Power vision can be great on big bikes with limited engine modifies but not for our.. It needs autotuning (dyno job is uneconomic)

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1A utilizzando Tapatalk

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by 50-50 View Post
    All I can say is email them and keep emailing them. The more people that email them and let them know that the PV3 owners are unhappy the more likely they are to do something about it.

[email protected]
    Will do.
    50-50 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links