Braided Brake Line Kit for the ABS Monkey
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

This is a discussion on Braided Brake Line Kit for the ABS Monkey within the Monkey Talk forums, part of the Honda Monkey 125 Forums category; Anyone know if there is a braided brake line kit out for the ABS Monkey? Did some searching but all I found was listings for ...

Thread: Braided Brake Line Kit for the ABS Monkey

This user has no status.

Member #

Anyone know if there is a braided brake line kit out for the ABS Monkey? Did some searching but all I found was listings for non-ABS.

Or how would I go about ordering lines with the right connections for the front brake?

Thanks.
    2019 Monkey in Red with ABS / JT 14T Front Sprocket - Install pending / Hotlap Trail Exhaust / Takegawa Tachometer / DIY Fender Eliminator - Not currently installed / Kitaco Clutch Lifter & Springs - Install pending / OEM Lightened Oil Spinner - Install pending / Takegawa Magnetic Drain Bolt - Install pending / DIY Gear Shifter Linkage / Takegawa Power Filter - Install pending / Takegawa Super Oil Pump - Install pending / DIY White Frame Plugs / Lots of Takegawa bling

This user has no status.

Member #
    Hi,

I was also looking for one but haven’t found one. One company told me they could give me a quote if I really wanted, would have to replace all lines (also the hard ones under the tank) and would cost more than 400$ so I passed.

S.

Sponsored Links