Monkey Sightings
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Monkey Sightings

This is a discussion on Monkey Sightings within the Monkey Talk forums, part of the Honda Monkey 125 Forums category; Today I had my first Monkey sighting. May 27th. Saw a Yellow Monkey parked outside Cycle Gear in Culver City, Calif. Anyone else seeing Monkeys? ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By KitKat
  • 1 Post By Sacalito
  • 1 Post By Swampass
  • 1 Post By Swampass

Thread: Monkey Sightings

This user has no status.

Member #

Monkey Sightings

Today I had my first Monkey sighting.

May 27th. Saw a Yellow Monkey parked outside Cycle Gear in Culver City, Calif.

Anyone else seeing Monkeys?

To tell you the truth, the Holy Grail would be seeing a Super Cub!
    50-50 likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Nice thread! I haven't seen any either but I'm always looking. I don't think they're too plentiful in western pa. It's funny though cruising around town and the looks I get from other bikers and people in cars.

This user has no status.

Member #
    They had a Super Cub on the floor when I picked up my Monkey. Not my cup of tea. The dealer told me he recieved several phone calls from other dealers attempting to buy it but he wasn't willing to let it go.

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #
    That was me !!! I went in to buy some stuff. I rode all over today. From Malibu to the Rock store to Neptune Net all the way to Culver city/Hollywood/Pasadena... this bike is just perfect. Love it !
    50-50 likes this.

is Figuring out how I can ride
    more

Member #
    Haven’t seen another Monkey on the road yet but my dealer has the Cub. I don’t get that bike at all.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    I have not seen any Monkeys on the road yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chim Chim View Post
    Haven’t seen another Monkey on the road yet but my dealer has the Cub. I don’t get that bike at all.
    Good luck getting one. The numbers were limited so if you didn't snag one you're probably not getting one. I think most were snatched up by collectors. Hopefully they bring it back next year.

This user has no status.

Member #
    the supercub sat on my dealer's floor for 2 months. I went in last week to buy one, and it sold the day before. I used to ride a C70 passport. Absolutely brilliant bike for bebopping around town and running errands with a rack. Stone reliable and easy to work on. The only thing it lacked was enough oomph to ride on 2 lane highways. the 125cc engine fixes that.
    50-50 likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Odometer
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampass View Post
    the supercub sat on my dealer's floor for 2 months. I went in last week to buy one, and it sold the day before. I used to ride a C70 passport. Absolutely brilliant bike for bebopping around town and running errands with a rack. Stone reliable and easy to work on. The only thing it lacked was enough oomph to ride on 2 lane highways. the 125cc engine fixes that.
    They're still out there if you want one. Check Cycle Trader before they get hard to find.

I want a Super Cub despite having a Grom. It's larger, more upright, larger wheels and an auto clutch. Get on and go.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I have one dealer I work with because of a long standing history with them. I get things at a substantial reduction in price. I'll prob wait til the red/white is released. The Passport I had was red and white.
    50-50 likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    I still haven't seen any other Monkeys on the road. I'm vacationing this week in OBX and thought for sure I'd see one. Anyone else spot any on the road anywhere?

Sponsored Links