Euro Spec Lights - Page 3
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Euro Spec Lights

This is a discussion on Euro Spec Lights within the Monkey Talk forums, part of the Honda Monkey 125 Forums category; I paid the 15 for expedited but don't think it helped. I took about a month after I ordered it. It didn't have the flasher ...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Euro Spec Lights

is making the most of 8 hp.

Member #
    I paid the 15 for expedited but don't think it helped. I took about a month after I ordered it. It didn't have the flasher which I expected and you will likely need some hardware. I'm also making extensions and adapters for the signals as they are too short and not plug and play - just bullet connectors. I'm still working on getting these on. I broke one of the fender bolts so that will be fun.
    pineapplegrenade likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    That’s a bummer. I’ve got a ton of bolts and nuts. I’m sure I have something that will work. Bullet connectors are fine. I’ll just add them to the factory harness and on the signals I remove in case I go back to stock.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Would love to know how this source turned out. I'm also in the market for the Euro lights, a complete setup. Were parts missing?

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

Member #
    I had to buy a relay and some hardware. I got the hardware from 2wheel pros. The part number are in the attachment. Also had to add bullet adapters for the turn signals.Euro Spec Lights-95e06eb7-f1b0-43ec-b365-75585598633e.jpeg

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by adamwayne View Post
    I paid the 15 for expedited but don't think it helped. I took about a month after I ordered it. It didn't have the flasher which I expected and you will likely need some hardware. I'm also making extensions and adapters for the signals as they are too short and not plug and play - just bullet connectors. I'm still working on getting these on. I broke one of the fender bolts so that will be fun.
    Sucks I ordered f rim HRP also and the kit is no way complete like they advertise. I would have rather bought the kit from EBay that was complete AF even a new gasket and acorn nuts guess you get what you pay for......*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    adamwayne likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by adamwayne View Post
    I had to buy a relay and some hardware. I got the hardware from 2wheel pros. The part number are in the attachment. Also had to add bullet adapters for the turn signals.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	95E06EB7-F1B0-43EC-B365-75585598633E.jpeg 
Views:	134 
Size:	169.7 KB 
ID:	78370

Worth the savings over the ebay kits?

Quote Originally Posted by dinoone View Post
    Sucks I ordered f rim HRP also and the kit is no way complete like they advertise. I would have rather bought the kit from EBay that was complete AF even a new gasket and acorn nuts guess you get what you pay for......*

Could you elaborate on this? I understand that the HRP might need some more parts to be installed, but the 'complete' sets on Ebay would run you a few hundred dollars more. I personally wouldn't mind sourcing a flasher, some odd nuts and bolts, and some longer wires for the savings... Am I missing something? What else was missing from the HRP kit that would be worth that much?

Thanks
    Last edited by Kacz; 02-04-2019 at 11:35 AM.

Member #
    I had to add a relay that was about 2O bucks and the hardware I got for another 20. I really wish this had been complete but I priced the ebay at around 7 bills so still much cheaper this way.

This user has no status.

Member #
    So missing the hardware def. Flasher also missing. I just feel like you can't say it's a complete kit missing stuff. Ordered everything missing for an additional $50 still $225 cheaper than Ebay. Also took 3 times as long to arrive than the ebay kit did. Guess I really can't complain after the math

Quote Originally Posted by Kacz View Post
    Worth the savings over the ebay kits?

Could you elaborate on this? I understand that the HRP might need some more parts to be installed, but the 'complete' sets on Ebay would run you a few hundred dollars more. I personally wouldn't mind sourcing a flasher, some odd nuts and bolts, and some longer wires for the savings... Am I missing something? What else was missing from the HRP kit that would be worth that much?

Thanks

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by dinoone View Post

After speaking with HRP they swear the kit is complete (I just have to use my stock hard ware to attach) We'll see. I just got a tracking number. I ordered almost 2 weeks ago. It's being shipped from Thailand.

I'll report back when/if it arrives
    adamwayne likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampass View Post
    After speaking with HRP they swear the kit is complete (I just have to use my stock hard ware to attach) We'll see. I just got a tracking number. I ordered almost 2 weeks ago. It's being shipped from Thailand.

I'll report back when/if it arrives
    Its 100% not complete or the kit I received was not.

Missing hardware 12 Screws various sizes, 4 Tabs for screws.

You can reuse some parts like the gasket and acorn nuts as well as the wells but you cannot mount the middle tail light with out the missing hardware.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links