Finance at 16%?...um....NOPE! - Page 2
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

Finance at 16%?...um....NOPE!

This is a discussion on Finance at 16%?...um....NOPE! within the Monkey Talk forums, part of the Honda Monkey 125 Forums category; There are so many things I agree with in this thread, but the part I agree with most is how fun this bike is....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Finance at 16%?...um....NOPE!

is Monkey water skiing, so much
    rain here!

Member #
    There are so many things I agree with in this thread, but the part I agree with most is how fun this bike is.
    2014 Black Grom
    2019 Red Monkey

Banned
    This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Kacz View Post
    I wouldn’t - with an 800+ score you should have plenty of options at 0%. Getting your hands on one I suspect will be tough for a while, and yellow (at least around me) is even tougher than red.

Bike is a blast and more fun than a barrel of...
    nobody is obliged to give you free money. especially on something subject to depreciation.

you won't get 0% because you pay your bills. your responsibility does not earn you free money. if a car dealer gives you 0% they have increased the sale price prior to the offer. 0% is a fallacy.

but really, if you think that you should be put on a pedestal for being a responsible person, your delusions are met with "fuck you" interest rates.
    WV_Grom likes this.

This user has no status.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Wibbly View Post
    nobody is obliged to give you free money. especially on something subject to depreciation.

you won't get 0% because you pay your bills. your responsibility does not earn you free money. if a car dealer gives you 0% they have increased the sale price prior to the offer. 0% is a fallacy.

but really, if you think that you should be put on a pedestal for being a responsible person, your delusions are met with "fuck you" interest rates.
    Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    HondaGrom.net
    Advertisements

This user has no status.

Member #

First of all I'm not looking for free money or 0% or to be put on a pedestal, you insufferable fucking dweeb.

If you bothered to read anything instead of acting like some internet hardass you'd know that the 16% was final straw in a bad experience with the dealership.

If you want to accept a high interest rate on something then have at it.....I'm sure your 24% mortgage rate is great for you too because "No one is obliged to give you free money"

Whatever brother.....have fun on your MonkeyBike and I'll find a different dealership in the meantime.

Oh...before I forget......go fuck yourself.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

is keeping the rubber side down
    like charlie brown

Member #
    Where was this yellow monkey available? Yellows seem to be the rare one thus far.

This user has no status.

Member #

Actually it does... My depreciated monkey is sitting in the garage now, paid exactly MSRP no markup and dealer even gave me a break on his normal fees because it basically comes out of the crate ready to roll....

Financed at 0% just because I could. Guess they messed up.

Loans, credit and financing in general are definitely tilted in favor of the lenders, but if you pay your bills and are responsible AND know how to play their game interest isn't a problem!
    Last edited by Kacz; 01-04-2019 at 04:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links