Honda Grom banner

2019 USA Monkey

12K views 35 replies 8 participants last post by  Dover_MA 
#1 ·
Looks like the directional indicators and tail light have changed. The tail light is blocky and sharp send the indicators are much bigger.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

See less See more
#4 ·
Wow! I feel a little let down by this. All these photos of a cute little chrome light and they send it over with left over Rebel parts? Sure hope I can find the Euro stuff to replace this. Thanks for sharing these. I wanted to leave this one 100% stock. I guess that isn't gonna happen.

#5 ·
You can replace anything that Asia or Europeans will get via using TYGA website. Back in 2013 Dec, I have ordered blue plastic, gold rims that only Asian and Europeans had for their grom and I thing I was one of the first person in the USA to have these on their grom so I believe Tyga will have parts for the Monkey bike that will be both European and North American design.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Rim

Honda OEM parts | TYGA-Performance

#20 ·
who knows if they really have it in stock. tons of places list them like that. That specific site also... waaaay down at the bottom says "LED TAILLIGHTS: Forget about big, bulky taillights—the Monkey’s LED lamp is bright and clear—plus, it’s round like a coconut!" which we... ahem... know isn't true in the usa. ;(

#27 ·
Eh storage...... Ain't none. Did fill out a form on webike. Will see what they say about euro parts. Like the taillight and signals. Found a chrome rear rack listed on e bay. from Europe. 274 bucks..... Will wait and see. Black rack listed on the same sight but different seller has it for 100 more reasonable. But I don't think the black would look as nice.

#28 ·
I would be pretty surprised if Webike couldn't supply the "asia" lights... presumably same as the euro spec ones.... but perhaps different part #? That might be the lynch pin.. getting the asia spec part #'s. It might take them awhile, but they should be able to source them for us. Sean - for reference, what are those part #'s?

#29 · (Edited)
I crossed the numbers over on all catalogs. This is the same numbers on all parts non US spec I believe

1. HONDA OEM Parts 33710K0FT01 x 1 pcs Taillight

2. HONDA OEM Parts 80130K0FT00 x 1 pcs Base of taillight surround

3. HONDA OEM Parts 33730K0FT01 x 1 pcs Taillight housing

4. HONDA OEM Parts 33400K0FT01 x 1 pcs Left front blinker

5. HONDA OEM Parts 33450K0FT01 x 1 pcs Right front blinker

6. HONDA OEM Parts 33600K0FT01 x 1 pcs Left rear blinker

7. HONDA OEM Parts 33650K0FT01 x 1 pcs Right rear blinker

8. HONDA OEM Parts 33412K0FT00 x 1 pcs seems to be a space for the front signal

9. HONDA OEM Parts 33462K0FT00 x 1 pcs seems to be a space for the front signal also

10. HONDA OEM Parts
80140K0FT00 x 1 Rear tailight cover

#36 ·
Hi - Great list, thanks for assembling that. One part I think you may also need is the "50316-k0f-t00 stay, taillight". The US spec uses a 50316-k0f-a00 I believe. The US part seems to be $58, so not an insignificant cost. Several screws and speed nuts are also spec'd but their cost would be low.

Again, thanks for putting together that parts list.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.