Honda Grom banner

Motorcycle picture game Grom style

4K views 19 replies 9 participants last post by  tegboi 
#1 ·
Here are the rules for the Motorcycle Picture Game Grom style:

Name a place or thing to take a picture with your Grom. First person to go out, take, and post the picture, picks the next challenge. The picture must be taken after the challenge is picked. (There are no prizes y'all so have fun and take legit pictures) Try not to make it impossible. No photoshops. If nobody else gets the picture within 1 week, the person that picked it can choose a new one.

Rules:

1) The picture must be taken AFTER the challenge is picked.

2) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.

3) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.

4) If a pic is in dispute, it needs 3 yes votes to be accepted.

5) After any comment, please put the current challenge at the bottom so everyone can stay up to date.

6) Pictures must be taken while OFF of the Grom.

7) Pictures must be taken AFTER the challenge. Rare exceptions such as pictures taken on the said day BEFORE the challenge may be accepted only by 3 acceptance votes.

8) Cages may be used instead of our bikes. If and ONLY IF there is snow. This allows us riders in the North to continue playing the game during the winter months.

9) The following types of challenges are NOT allowed:

-action shots (any pic that the bike is moving..see Rule 6)

-challenges involving other people

-duplicate challenges

-illegal challenges

10) If a picture has been posted but a new challenge has not been picked, the current challenge is still active until (a)new challenge has been picked or (b) another rider posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.

11) If a challenge goes 4 days without being completed players may hunt and post past incomplete challenges to collect wins. Players posting past incomplete challenges do not pick a new challenge, they simply earn a win. The players name is added with an asterix in the completed challenges list and the item no longer qualifies as incomplete. The current challenge does not change.

Remember y'all, the intention of this game is to get out there and ride, have fun and make challenges that aren't impossible to get.

With that said, I'll start with an easy one..Let us begin

Challenge: your bike in your garage

See less See more
#2 ·
and here would be an example of what a proper win would look like.

First the photo.
Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Motorcycle Tire

Second must be a new challenge that hasn't been done before.

Next challenge: your bike at a pizza place.

If you read the rules, it's really not hard at to understand and the game should move smoothly. Good luck and let's make this a good time!

#11 ·
Lol, the first one was on my way home from my day job ;).. maybe I need to find a night job.

It doesn't help I live in a tiny ass town. Took me 3 minutes to read the post, saddle up, and go all the way to the other side of town to Walmart.

Sent from my MB865 using HondaGrom.net mobile app

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.