NH Grom Build
Close
Login to Your Account
Honda Grom Forum

NH Grom Build

This is a discussion on NH Grom Build within the Grom Builds forums, part of the Honda Grom Forums category; In the process of building my second Grom. I have been trying to figure out what exhaust to run, Not many people have done the ...

Thread: NH Grom Build

is Honda Rippin, KTM RIPPIN

Member #

NH Grom Build

In the process of building my second Grom. I have been trying to figure out what exhaust to run, Not many people have done the Pro circuit ti-6 full system. My last one i did Akrapovic System and it was just too much money and did not have any real advantage to it. Im waiting on the fender eliminator Kit From hot bodies, chimera intake, Powder commander V and new Front fender and mask from msx 125 accessories. Debating on powder coating the rims pros vs cons, ? I have done Pro taper Handle Bars and bar end mirrors hid headlight so far so good.
    NH Grom Build-grom-1.jpgNH Grom Build-grom-2.jpg

is Living the Dream

Member #
    For the money I have switched from Yoshimura RS9 full carbon fiber can to Finbro's 183 full exhaust system and soon to use their 204 full exhaust system on my takegawa 181-4v build.

Once I tested the Finbro 183-v2 full exhaust system on both of my groms "BrianS 170cc and Finbro 183cc" I could see and feel the difference in performance and I sold off both of my Yosh RS9 full exhaust system at a loss $250-280. One of the Yosh exhaust was only 9 months used with the bung already welded on and I bought it new for close to $500.

A few people here don't like the look of the Finbro exhaust system or the weld job but for performance wise hands down it is the unit I like especially if you have the right combo of performance hardware such as BBK kit, cam, better throttle body, airbox unit, etc.

Sponsored Links